Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello again everyone, it's now Tuesday, which means I missed Monday. Why? Because I'm busy again at work and got home a bit late yesterday. Why am I busy again? You guessed it… McCallum Turner paragraphs and articles!

Who of you out there had 6 of the 11 people getting back to me before the end of Monday? Because if you did, you're the big winner! And in the meantime, my editor and I are scrambling to write these paragraphs up, get the rest of the contacts to respond to us, and write/edit stories for SLAC Today. On top of it all, I'm working on editing and adding a little to the Symmetry magazine feature I'm writing.

Which all leads to me being extremely busy…

And it's nice to see that someone has been busy reading and commenting to my blog as well. Many thanks, it's nice to have a few actual bits of feedback now and then. The rest of you readers could learn a lesson.

That is, if there are any more readers out there… are there? No matter, I'll keep plowing ahead anyways.

As of the end of Tuesday, eight of the eleven paragraphs have been written, two are being taken care of by my editor, and the last we are still waiting on. And after all is said and done, I have to phone everyone up for quotes and more personal touches for SLAC Today articles…

At least I'll have plenty of more time to hunt everyone down.

No comments: